Friday, February 9, 2007

Space



Space is coming out for you and me
Space will be between you and me
I have a recall from an ancient life
I'm getting high and out of this life

Take your bongo if you want to follow me
Forget my hand just play for me
Drift time as come, reborn out of this life
I can't be alone but I like it in this life

I borrowed this mind just for me
I kept this love and thought for Ya
Everybody want piece of mind in their life
But nobody wants to sing their own life.

Just like the way I do, just like I do.
I feel so little compare to the dark sky
This can't only be that with all your ...
My blood is boiling I want to sail the sun.

Women, children, falling rain, and windows of time
This has change to some obscure facts that
Lovers do not knows anymore except for
Sleeping rain and windows of opportunity

I will take you home tonight
But this is one of the last things
That I will do for you sweetest

No comments: