Friday, February 9, 2007

Radiowave

Radiowave:Wave

Another sleepless boiling night
Where and when I can't sleep
Every heartbeat surrounding me
I swear I sense them all

New city, new vibe, new height
Everything is surface and deep
And in the quintessence of me
I just want to reach you all

And you may think that I might
If I can't then I will again weep
For minding for all of them is all me
Failing this will be the mark of my fall

Unbeliever I was before her highness
Now every breath is pure reflection
Oh and yes dearie you come back to me
Reflection is such a spiritual word

Radiowave:Pulse and Triangulation

All together we are reflecting reflection
Refraction is a question of balance
A balance between porosity and transparency
A mixture of striated and smoothed ideas
A fixture of deconstruction and legacy
And the spell that is upon us
Deflection is a question of morosity then
How much can you radiate from your surrounding?

Radiowave:Horizons

Every full moon will be without rewards
Every holiday will be without remorse
Every new language will bring me closer to you
Every smiling child will be out of the blue

I give the words to the world
But you hold the keys to the choice
Or maybe it's you who gives and me that hold
Architect of life you were in your world
Love affair, retaliation: all commanded by your voice
And perfumed journeys made you very old

Still babies were are out of the blue
You yearned immortality through daily strangulation
You balanced pleasure and prevaricate manipulation
... And never will focus on those eye’s hue

No comments: