Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mansion

Mansion

There is an old mansion in the mountain
And you must see its prodigious fountain
Where people gather from all around
With wits and packed of all sort of goods

Cursed gold from Timbuktu
Ordinance book from Babylon
Penance manuscript from Constantinople
Brutal Memories from Antioch
Superb silk from glorious China
Magicians and musician from Carthage

Some say there is no ruler in there
But these saying are all but truth
Exaction, perfidy and fratricide
It's all happening now unremittingly

But we're half way up and around
We should be jumping out of town
As we're afraid to hear the sounds
Of all the things that are going down

And that is where I come from.
But here everything is outside.
Makes you understand pity
And we all need a new system.

So now just tell me where is Old Persia
I have a fever and I need medication
Before the Babel tower for my pity
Is where I will find my new direction

I already feel I'm half way up and around
Jumping, straying out of this labyrinth
And I swear I did not touch absinthe
I just heard the sounds off the hooves...

No comments: