Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Impossible Mission (Part V of fear)

Impossible Mission (Part V of fear)

There was a time when I remembered you
You looking at children like a peeper
Stolen moments, creating creation
I did not understood all the implication
Entertained by you playing with youngster
You knew this was out of the blue

I had to replace this offspring
As you were gone, maybe for better
Spiraling responsibilities made it
Everything had to be like a hobbit
As you were gone, and yes for ever
Before me children are now resonating

Or are they mine? Maybe your?
I arouse them, with ardent care
For gregarious life, ascent and mask
Flower's power like you did ask
Word musician apt of being unfair
All the same, always happy troubadour

Doing painting with little girls
Was your sweetest specialty
Except being jealous of my mother
Mine is to find them brothers and sisters
With candor, openness and firm study
Altogether they will do swirls

Forever now I will heed
In search of them need
And I am the one to be heal
And healing they did yield

All of this because, I was privy
To those children in your eyes
Billions of Children, currently
And again my eyes were dries

No comments: