Monday, July 9, 2007

Suspension

Suspension

In time I realised it was just an illusion
When I thought It was a pure inclusion
Sweet seclusion, illusion, confusion
It was just an allusion, dissolution
I wanted a transfusion for my contusion
You wanted preclusion of my false devotion
This fusion of various conclusions
Could only lead to infused delusion


A preclusion from my intrusion
an Obtusion from any pertusion
An Occlusion from a sad repercusion
A Corrosion of your grand illusion
profusion for your nihilistic delusion
No more of all this blood effusion
But I do not understand this notation
And all this talk about possession


I Needed a transfusion for my division
Anything but your normal dimension
Everything with or without permission
profusion for my vivid vision
Anything but the television
Supervision of the social fabrication
Sanctified suppression of any succession
Anything but your standard deviation

No comments: