Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time to Go

Time to go

I sipped all the champagne I could find
Acted like a wanker on Thursday nights
Humanity is everything but your sweet eyes
Could not find anything to cry for at night

But now I feel drench in the ground
Love came very late and I was ready
For you it was just another seasons
And to me it felt just like treason

But still you tainted you hair just for me
Send me those blush response without question
I told you that outside was just here
You told me you would not hear

You discovered my secret resolves
Then you just wanted to destroy them
Thinking you were tapping out my memory
All your regrets were erupting over me

But then again you can't sip champagne
Everything was ethylic sweet dream
Sweet shallow gaze wondering about tomorrow
No wonder you're all lost in sorrow

No comments: